♥♥ My LovinG Followers ♥♥

Monday, June 22, 2009

~*~ HAPPY FATHERS DAY ~*~

Today of all to other 365 days of the year is
FATHERS DAY
,

Hopefully the sky will be clear today is the days children tell their daddy's day love them,
But i think that stupid,
I don't agree with them because if they had my daddy they a very lucky to have someone as lovely as him to have someone who's always there for you,
From the beginning to the end and so i feel bad,
because i couldn't ask for anyone better and i should tell him,
I LOVE YOU'
What ever the weather but thank god for to today because otherwise i wouldn't of said anything and then of course daddy would never know how much he means to me today I'll tell him
I LOVE HIM and that i'm sorry,
sorry i ever disappointed him,...
forgive me...



HAPPY FATHER'S DAY
I LOVE YOU DAD



-luv u maizac'joe-



No comments: